Novartis is holding a global review of its media planning and buying business, much of which is managed by Starcom.
The Publicis Media agency has handled the account in various markets since it was moved from sister shop Spark Foundry in 2018 as part of a global alignment within the group. Publicis Media declined to comment.
Starcom's predecessor, Starcom Mediavest Group, won the global Novartis business in 2012, ending the pharmaceutical...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events