FCB tried to quietly end its relationship with Nivea last week.
It followed allegations of a homophobic comment made on a call with the Beiersdorf brand, though this wasn’t alluded to in the STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL memo sent out internally by agency CEO Carter Murray.
While Nivea did not directly address the allegations, it stressed such behavior will not be tolerated full response below. FCB declined to comment.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events