Even after NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick sparked a nationwide controversy in the US, few people recognised his voice. But in two minutes, one of Nike’s most polarising films gave him a microphone.
Kaepernick, who came into the spotlight for his protests against racism and police brutality in the US, fronted Nike’s Dream crazy campaign last year. A simple outdoor ad showing his face in black and white with the copy Believe in something....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events