PR and communications agency Quantum Communications and digital agency Endorphine Concept are merging their operations. The combined agencies, which have been operating in Cambodia for five years or more, now employ 27 staff with more expected to be added.
The new name for the combined firm, Quantum Endorphine Digital, is a mouthful, but will use the acronym QED for short. The new agency will be headed up by CEO Julian Rake along with COO...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events