The term neuromarketing’ typically brings to mind sci-fi style scenes in which consumers are linked up to machines in a laboratory to detect their subconscious reactions to marketing materials through brain scans and biometrics. But scientists are now saying that this area of research which, in theory, produces data that can be used to help create better campaigns and more relevant products can now be done online, remotely, through mobiles and wearable tech.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events