Following a media review on assorted brands in its China portfolio during June and September this year, Nestlé has expanded Mindshare's buying responsibilities to include the food conglomerate's major subsidiaries Wyeth Nutrition, Yinlu, Toto Le, Haoji and Hsu Fu Chi.
Multiple parties with direct knowledge of the matter told Campaign China that Publicis Media and Dentsu Aegis Network were reportedly shortlisted in the final rounds of the pitch that concluded last week. A...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events