Shaw said Play was born because of interest from gaming clients in Japan. A lot of these gaming companies talked to me and together we realised there is a huge gap between how people are playing and the world of marketing. In the digital world, brands and brand owners know very little about social gaming and how to use this in marketing. At the moment social gaming is often an after thought to a campaign,” he said. “Play...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events