The new team consists of Kaz Maezawa, who launched the office alongside Shaw in 2007 executive creative strategists Nick Watanabe and Toru Yoshida and Yoichiro Takagi, director of insight.
Maezawa said the new team would enable Naked to provide clients with “true radical solutions”.
Yoshida, the former strategic planning director at WiedenKennedy Tokyo, pointed to a “huge opportunity” for strategy-specialised companies to contribute to client business. He will lead planning at...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events