Enero has merged troubled communications agency Naked with Australian creative agency BMF.
The holding group said the move will “strengthen BMF’s strategic and creative services offering to clients”. Naked’s team and clients will be added to the BMF business.
Naked has offices in Melbourne, Sydney and Tokyo. The agency shuttered its UK office after 17 years in operation in 2017, and in the same year closed its New York...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events