This article was prompted by a conversation with a senior global marketer at a large and European headquartered multinational, who maintained that at the end of the day, all consumer trends originate in the US.
Which led me, along with a good many of my colleagues from across the Flamingo universe, to consider where this kind of worldview might be coming from, and how widespread it might be. It seems it is not an...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events