The overhaul, which includes removing the word 'space' from its logo and replacing it with a blank underscore, also sees the site drop the slogan 'A place for friends', in what will be seen by many as a tacit nod acknowledging the dominance of rival Facebook as the site for friends to 'congregate'.
The site overhaul comes at a critical time for MySpace in August, News Corp revealed Digital Media Group, the division that houses it,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events