The vast majority of marketers will abandon their efforts to personalise their marketing over the next five years, a new report from Gartner has revealed.
The Gartner for Marketers report predicts that 80% of marketers will stop investing in personalisation by 2025 due to a lack of return on investment and the perils of customer data management.
Recent efforts to create personalised marketing campaigns have led to high-profile PR...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events