The product’s launch comes at a crucial time for Microsoft, which is trying to position itself as a leader in terms of products and search, the latter of which has gained momentum in the last year through the launch of Bing and a pending partnership with Yahoo.
Globally, Windows 7 is being marketed via a through-the-line campaign centred around the phrase 'I’m a PC and Windows 7 was my idea', US by American ad agency...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events