Something unprecedented is happening in India. Scores of women are going public with horrific accounts of sexual harassment suffered at the hands of powerful men, including in the advertising industry. But now, a handful of women are wading into the MeToo debate to publicly shame lousy men for making ill-conceived passesand it’s threatening to topple a greatly needed movement.
For a country that’s ranked the most dangerous place for women by the Thomson...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events