Can branded entertainment be entertaining
No, I don’t think so. Who in their right mind wants to sit through a 60-minute ad We see a lot of it brands given media deals or simply posting long-form content loaded with branding and product that goes on to die a sad and lonely death in some barren corner of a streaming service.
It’s not so much the branded bit that makes it bad it’s...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events