Campaign Asia-Pacific has announced the lineup of industry leaders who will be the mentors and speakers at MediaWorks 2018, taking place 23 through 26 May in Bangkok.
Top row, L-R:
- Benjamin Condit, Chief Strategy Officer, China, Mindshare
- Adam Good, Chief Digital Officer, Dentsu Asia Pacific
- Torie Henderson, CEO, South East Asia & India, Omnicom Media Group
- Rose Huskey, Managing Director, Global Client Solutions, Wavemaker
- Rosemary Lising, Managing Director, Asia, Columbus
Bottom row, L-R:
- Charlie Newbery, APAC Head of Media, Digitas
- Clay Schouest, Chief Strategy Officer, Asia Pacific, Carat
- Chris Stephenson, APAC Head of Strategy and Planning, PHD
- Ranga Somanathan, CEO – Singapore & Malaysia, Omnicom Media Group
- Jason Tan, Head of Strategy, Zenith Singapore
Now entering its 13th year, MediaWorks was created to increase performance and drive consistently excellent work across the region by developing motivated rising stars. The training experience continues to be a career milestone for Asia Pacific’s future leaders, as participants receive a brief from a real client and are tasked with producing an innovative and achievable pitch in less than two days. Attendees will receive guidance from mentors and engage in training that develops their skills in four key areas - insight, strategy, actionable ideas and presentation.
This year’s programme will offer a more hands-on experience, with workshop-style breakout sessions that bring together industry experts and professional trainers to assist delegates in examining the obstacles facing the next generation, techniques and strategies to win business, assessing how clients evaluate a pitch and being creative while still delivering marketing objectives.
Who should attend?
- Media planners and buyers
- Account managers
- Advertising sales
- Agency planners
- Brand marketers
- Content producers
- Planning and accounts directors
- Digital managers
- Client service managers
- Agency creatives
- Other industry-related functions
Need to convince your boss to let you attend? There's a PDF for that.
Watch the 2017 MediaWorks experience here:
For more information, please contact:
Delegate & Programme Information
Senior Events Manager
Tel: (+852) 2122 5254
Tel: (+852) 3175 5933