MediaCom has topped Recma’s annual rankings of global media agencies’ new-business performance for 2018, while Publicis Groupe finished top among the networks.
WPP’s biggest media agency topped the list in Recma’s New Biz Balance report after posting a balance of $1.49 billion, which was achieved after winning $2.76 billion in new business and losing $1.27 billion.
MediaCom’s biggest account wins last year were Mars $1.8 billion, which was...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events