In Malaysia, print still accounts for the largest portion of advertising spending, but the gap is closing fast, with digital spend projected to overtake TV by 2019 and print by 2020. Balancing between the old and the new, while keeping in mind the media-consumption habits and preferences of an immensely diverse Malaysian audience, is just one of the many challenges marketers and their media agencies face today.
Media360Malaysia, taking place on 23 May in Kuala Lumpur, seeks to take stock of the present and search for sustainable media solutions for long-term growth, especially in unchartered waters of digital services and emerging technologies.
|Media360Malaysia is part of Campaign Asia-Pacific's first series of local market ‘Media360' events, spanning five regions: Emerging Asia (Vietnam/Myanmar/Cambodia/Laos), which took place last week; Malaysia; Indonesia; the Philippines; and India. The objective is to dive deep into these fast growing and emerging economies and address specific media issues impacting them.|
Join our expert speaker panel for think-tank style presentations on the key issues affecting the industry and insight into the future, hear from:
- Nick Burfitt, Managing Director, Kantar Media
- Lorraine Capel, CEO, CARAT Malaysia
- Stan Chew, General Manager, Performics
- Rochelle Chhaya, Managing Partner, Digital, OMG Singapore
- Robin Bach Kolling, Head of [m]PLATFORM, GroupM Malaysia
- Richard Hall, Managing Director, The Nielsen Company
- Niall Hogan, Managing Director, South East Asia, Integral Ad Science
- Javed Jafri, Channel Communication Manager Malaysia, Singapore, Myanmar, Cambodia & Laos, Unilever
- Girish Menon, CEO, Group M
- Manu Menon, Managing Director, Ansible
- Eileen Ooi, Head, PHD Malaysia
- Bala Pomaleh, CEO, IPG Mediabrands
- Sheila Shanmugam, Managing Director, m/Six
- Amit Sutha, Managing Director, Universal McCann, Malaysia
- Jonah Ken Tan, Vice President, SE Asia, comScore
- Angelina Villanueva, Senior General Manager, KFC Brands
- Andreas Vogiatzakis, CEO, Havas Media Group, Malaysia
- Chee Weng Yap, President, MSA & CEO, Dentsu Media Malaysia
- Low Bee Yin, Marketing Director, Courts
- Fan Chen Yip, CEO of Posterscope Malaysia/ Media Trading Director, Dentsu Aegis Network Malaysia
- Margaret Au Yong, Head of Marketing, Tune Group
Limited places are available for senior brand leaders, click here to request a spot.
Register your interest for our Media360 events.