Chinese consumers change swiftly, and brands must react just as quickly. The German leather goods brand MCM understands this. To celebrate their latest AutumnWinter collection, and as part of the Tmall Super Brand Day initiative, MCM built a giant playground inside of their flagship store in Shanghai’s iapm mall, transforming the entire space into an immersive MCM dreamland.
When it opened last week, the brand invited the hip-pop singer Lil Ghost and idol group...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events