Just over two years ago, six media agency representatives signed a Mandate for Change to improve gender equality in their organisations at Campaign360 in Hong Kong, through four distinct goals detailed below including gender awareness training like unconscious bias, flexible work arrangements, pay audits and development opportuniteis for women. Since then, Campaign has provided regular updates on their progress after six months and one-year.
This week, all six media agencies presented updates on...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events