In 2017, six media agency groups signed Campaign’s Mandate for Change, a pledge to improve gender representation and inclusivity in their workplaces.
The pledge outlines four distinct goals detailed below, and since its inception, Campaign has reported on the groups’ progress including internal initiatives and programmes. As we’ve hit the six-month mark since the last update, here’s what the groups have been up to in the period since.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events