In January, English football giants Manchester United announced a series of entertainment and experience centres’ in China by the end of 2020. Yesterday, the new experience centre in partnership with Chinese property developer Harves was previewed in Beijing, and club legends Peter Schmeichel, Dimitar Berbatov and Wes Brown were flown in to officiate.
The centre, which will be fully open in 2020, is located next to Tiananmen Square and experiences currently on preview include a...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events