IPG Mediabrands has become the first of three major advertising groups to increase its 2019 global advertising forecastfrom a prediction of 4.7% growth in December 2018 to 5% today.
The agency’s insight arm Magna has predicted that global advertising revenues will reach US$600 billion in 2019, representing the tenth consecutive year of growth.
It cited stronger-than-expected advertising activity in the first half of 2019 in several key markets, including the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events