Asia-Pacific adspend is the biggest contributor to a global increase of US$20.9 billion in 2019, according to Dentsu Aegis Network’s latest advertising spend forecast.
Based on data from 59 markets, Dentsu forecasts that global adspend growth will fall to 3.6%, from 4.3% in 2018, accounting for a slip from US$625 billion last year to US$609 billion.
APAC spending is predicted to hit 4%, said Dentsu,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events