An Upper House election in July this year saw Japan’s nation’s newly enfranchised 18- and 19-year-olds vote for the first time. This development put young people in the social spotlight after years of languishing in the shadows of the elderly.
Youth behavioral patterns converging worldwide
I started tracking trends among China’s young from around 2005, thereafter extending my observations to Southeast Asia. It gradually became apparent to me that young people around...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events