The independent agency, which currently only has one office in Manchester, is launching in Shanghai on the back of several clients, including Diageo's Johnnie Walker, and industry figures, Love's creative director Dave Palmer told Campaign. Other clients include Nike and Syco.
We actively wanted to open in Shanghai, rather than Hong Kong or Singapore, despite the difficulties involved, to demonstrate our full commitment to China. Right now our biggest challenge isn't winning...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events