Lisa Ronson will leave her role as CMO of Tourism Australia after four years of leading the marketing team. Under her helm, the tourism board has executed a number of high-profile marketing campaigns including Dundee The Son of a Legend Returns.
“In her time as CMO, she has brought a new level of customer centricity, commercial focus and creativity to our marketing,” said John O'Sullivan, Tourism Australia’s managing director.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events