LinkedIn has updated its mobile app to record, upload and share videos.
Members will be able to see who their videos reach on LinkedIn, including top companies, titles and locations, the platform announced in a blog post.
With the native video feature, members can go beyond written content, recording and publishing their own videos to further engage their networks, Tom Pepper, UK head of LinkedIn Marketing Solutions, said....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events