The sluggish start to the year is attributable to a knock-on impact of client losses in 2016 in part due to the mediapalooza’, the problems faced with Razorfish, and a slowdown in the US. We are expecting a Q1 which will be negative, and a Q2 which will be slightly negative, Lévy said.
Lévy, however, does expect the second half of the year, under new chairman and chief executive Arthur Sadoun, currently chief...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events