The Pokémon Go hype may have died down since the debut of the AR game in 2016, but its concept continues to be borrowed by brands to drive consumers to their retail stores.
Using the Alibaba Cloud image search service, cosmetics brand Lancôme launched an AR game last week that let participants capture images of its Genifique product and the 'flying pigs', in conjunction with the coming Year of the Pig, in order to redeem...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events