The citizenM brand touts itself as being “affordable luxury” for the traveller looking for a “new type of travel experience”. Mainly catering to the needs of millennials, this new “travel experience” was born from the frustrations of modern travellers having to pay for things they don’t want at traditional hotel chains.
Hence, the brandprimarily operating in Europeprioritises things that “matter” including contemporary design, a central location, friendly tech, and “nice, soft pillows”. In...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events