UK-based incentive agency CR Worldwide has named Kuala Lumpur as one of the top six incentive destinations this summer. The list commended its “modern skyline to its historic temples and its stunning rainforest”, all which provide a “unique experience and a great alternative to Singapore”.
Some highlights for groups include a visit to the top of the city’s crown jewel, the Petronas Towers the world’s tallest twin towers where they can take in views...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events