Banyan Tree Kuala Lumpur will be the first of four luxury hotel openings in Kuala Lumpur’s prized Golden Triangle district this summer when it opens as part of a mixed-use development on July 1.
Though its key count of 55 rooms and suites is on the small side for meeting and event planners, the sky-high venues mean there is still plenty to rejoice about.
The undoubted highlight will be Vertigo, the hotel’s...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events