Brands around the world, and in Asia specifically, are still far behind in bringing their advertising into 2018 and representing the people watching it.
Speaking at Spikes Asia 2018 about Unilever’s Unstereotype campaign to drive progressive advertising, Aline Santos, executive vice president of global marketing and head of global diversity and inclusion, excoriated the industry for still having a lazy attitude to inclusivity.
“We don’t want to be an industry just shrugging...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events