It was the calamity that had the UK choking on its chicken. When KFC’s ChickenCrisis became international news in February 2018, after the almost total collapse of its UK operations, customers were left with a very bitter taste.
Yet its response, in the form of an apology ad rearranging the letters of its name to spell out FCK on a chicken bucket, was a stroke of genius which transformed marketing mayhem into a...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events