APAC media veteran Ken Mandel is leaving his role as president of innovation and commerce at Publicis Media APAC, Campaign has learned. it is understood that Navaneeta Das, head of product and client development, will take over the role.
Mandel, who has led Publicis Commerce, the group's ecommerce unit, since its launch early in 2017, confirmed his departure when contacted, and said he will make an announcement about his next...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events