In China, being seen enjoying a latte is as important as enjoying it. This mostly explains why global coffee chains are thriving in the traditionally tea-drinking country. It is not just coffee chainsthe whole market is growing at a brisk pace. Mintel, a global market research firm, expects the US$1.9 billion industry to leap to US$3.1 billion in next four years. Per capita consumption is still relatively lowabout five to six cups of coffee...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events