J Walter Thompson Asia Pacific has appointed Maureen Tan, most recently general manager of Southeast Asia for Commonwealth McCann, as CEO in Bangkok.
She succeeds Bob Hekkelman, whose return to his native Netherlands after 16 years with JWT and WPP was announced in November.
The agency said Tan will be charged with the next stage of transformation for JWT Bangkok, which is one of the network’s largest offices in...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events