The ongoing controversy is so sensitive that numerous agencies that have Islamic specialisations or handle accounts in Muslim nations have either dodged Campaign Asia-Pacific’s queries or turned down our requests for comment and advice. Some have said they were considering participating while the more direct have admitted that the topic was too sensitive. As a result this article’s publication was delayed, for once not because the brand declined to comment, but because the agencies have proven reluctant to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events