The cinema doesn’t often feature in discussions about advertising, but the IMAX format is something quite different. The biggest, Grand Cinema Sunshine, opened in Tokyo’s Ikebukuro area last month.
The launch promotion was a creative undertaking on a comparable scale to the complex itself, which features an 18-metre screen and seats up to 500. Created by Drill, an independent agency in Tokyo, the director Kosai Sekine, and production company Nion, it took the form of...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events