The two agencies have been known as historical rivals in the Japanese and world markets. But although they take different approaches, both agencies are known for their work related to digital advertising and branding.
The duo spoke on the first day at Spikes Asia 2012 around the subject of how to make digital advertising work, setting out five top tips to help agencies stay relevant in the digital age.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events