Japanese millennials’ lifestyles are in flux. Caught somewhere between the expectations of their parents and their own desires to create meaningful experiences, they are seeking new spaces and moments to better define themselves. Twitter updates and Facebook selfies partially mask the underlying uncertainty faced by Japanese youththe hopes and desires of a generation of young people attempting to define themselves as peer influencers and explorers rather than according to their parents’ model of success.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events