Irish whiskey brand Jameson has appointed Jack Morton as its global experiential agency of record AOR following a competitive pitch.
The partnership marks the first global experiential AOR for the Pernod Ricard-owned brand which launched 'Three Things' as its first campaign by the agency.
The unified global experiential platform was intended to support the brand’s growth across its various markets. Jack Morton said the inspiration behind 'Three Things' was Jameson’s...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events