Jack Morton has promoted Lucille Essey from executive creative director to Greater China ECD, a newly created role. Based in Hong Kong, Essey will oversee creative operations across Jack Morton's offices in Beijing, Hong Kong, and Shanghai. She reports to Natalie Ackerman, EVP of Greater China, and represents the region in Jack Morton's global creative council.
Essey had a brief stint with the brand experience agency in 2014 before rejoining in 2016. She...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events