It is one of the cardinal rules of marketing savvy brand managers have always preached the importance of knowing and understanding your target customer. They often pay significant amounts of money to research firms to create customer profiles, figuring out what age their ideal product-purchasers are, where they live, what they love and what they hate. This precious information is used to craft targeted marketing campaigns that are going to make a positive impact on the customer in...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events