China’s mobile payment market is the biggest in the world with over US$5 trillion in mobile payments processed in 2016. The advent of QR-code payments in 2011 contributed significantly to this growth and enabled a new channel for mobile payments to grow to what they are today. But the integration with social’ is becoming increasingly important.
The mobile payments market has largely consolidated around Alipay and WeChat Pay, two platforms that are...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events