Bold keywords such as future’, innovation’ and dreams’, and phrases such as driving change’ and the betterment of society’, feature among Japan’s top corporate slogans. But do these companies walk the talk when it comes to accepted global standards of communication
In 2017, Japan welcomed a record-breaking 28.7 million tourists, according to the Japan National Tourism Organization JNTO. On the business front, merger and acquisition MA deals involving Japanese companies rose 15 percent...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events