Speaking on day one of Spikes Asia, Grant Hunter, regional ECD, Iris Worldwide, explained the agency's view on sports marketing and how the game has changed.
The session began with Hunter introducing Dragonn, an e-player signed by West Ham United football club based in England to play the EA Sports' Fifa on the club's behalf.
He said, He's a part of the slash generation and plays Fifa for...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events