Home to a total of 41 casinos, Macau is the entertainment hub of the Greater Bay Area and receives a steady flow of tourists from mainland China2.52 million out of the 3.43 million arrivals recorded in January 2019.
Similarly, Chinese exhibitors and participants are central to Macau’s events and exhibitions sector. According to its Statistics and Census Service, Chinese representatives made up a quarter of 5,618 exhibitors in 2018 while 39.6% were from...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events