After years of buzz, the world’s longest crossing spanning 55km connecting the cities of Hong Kong, Macau, and Zhuhai, will finally open later this year. Not only will this improve connectivity for delegates, it will also raise the profile of Macau and Zhuhai as business event destinations.
Macau, a city that’s been largely pigeon-holed as a gambling city, will especially benefit from the reduced journey to Hong Kong International Airport HKG. At the moment,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events